By now you’re probably wondering, do I have everything? What am I forgetting? You of course have your dress, your hubby’s tux, your rings and vows but what else do you need? Keep reading to hear about our must pack items for your elopements and destination weddings!
If you’re headed out to tie the knot on a mountaintop, don’t forget these items!
- Venture Wipes. We absolutely swear by these here at White Loon! Sunrise hikes are one of our favorite ways our couples start their Big Day but our brides are always concerned about freshening up before putting on their gowns. If this is a concern of yours, look no further! These wipes will leave you feeling fresh as ever!
- Handheld Fan. Keep your cool with our favorite pocket fan! Whether you’re in the middle of a Nation Park or cozied into your honeymoon cabin, this fan will always come to your rescue.
- Hiking boots. If you plan on tying the knot on a mountain top, these boots are a must! You’re going to want a good pair of boots to keep your footing. Stay stylish with these white boots.
Some other adventure elopement must packs are…
- Mineral Sunscreen
- Filtered Water Bottle
- Backpack Cooler Bag
- Blister Prevention
- The most stunning Embroidered Western Boots
Check out our full mountain wedding must have list here.
Beach babes! This ones for you! You might think you have everything you need for your beach wedding, but do you?
- Cooler tote. Think outside the box and use your cooler bag as your carryon on your way to tie the knot! How cute is
- Self Weighing Suitcase. As soon as we found out about these self weighing suitcases we knew we had to share them with everyone! If you’re anything like us here at White Loon, this will save you the stress of over packing!
- Barefoot Sandals. Our very own Kari rocked these barefoot sandals at her own beach wedding and we were absolutely obsessed! They’re such a good way to add more details to your dress.
Some other beach wedding must packs are…
Take a look at our other beach elopement favorites here.